Sunday, May 24, 2009

Mac Lee Machan, M.D.







August 2005 you were apart of the "White Coat Ceremony" for the new medical students at the University of Utah. You told me you felt like a "wanna be" in your coat. Luckily you spilled on it four seconds after you got it so you took it off.
You spent countless hours studying and many hours testing. Your hard work has paid off exam after exam. You have been diligent in all that has been required of you and you inspire so many to be better around you.
In the time you have been in school you have become a father. I am still amazed at the love, time and energy you put into Noah. He is truly blessed to have such a wonderful father.
You have been a wonderful spouse too. You still make me laugh everyday and still make me wonder, "why golf?" I love marveling at something and then you try to explain it to me...I usually end up singing the theme song to Care Bears, but you just laugh and keep trying.
You give your all and sacrifice so much in all you do. You are a marvel just to watch. Thank you for marrying me. Thank you for loving Noah so much. Your presence is such a joy (except when you play bad on the course).
We have watched you grow into a REAL physician and a father. We love you, I love you. Congratulations.

5 comments:

  1. Yay, Dr. Mac! You're also a great brother-in-law (Haroldsen-style).

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats- we will miss you guys-but promise to visit!!!


    maybe we can make your blogging list someday?

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats!! What an accomplishment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Congrats! I bet it feels so good to be done... What an accomplishment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats.. Doctor Mac. way to go that is awesome.

    ReplyDelete