Taking a baseball bat to the head
Climbing up on the counter and dumping all the dish soap out on to the windows etc...
Run straight for the water when mom and dad call for you to come back
My favorite...getting HIMSELF a pad and putting it on with no ones help...I couldn't find his three other ER visit scars, but that's another thing you can look forward to...

Oh, I hear ya! Try having 2 boys. YOu just wait. The little one feeds off of the older one and does everying at an advanced pace. At 2 1/2 Ian is riding a 2-wheeler, and Razor Scooter, doing the Luge down our steep driveway on a skateboard, climbing, jumping, you name it. The only lucky thing is that neither of my boys have had stitches.....yet. Noah is darling!
ReplyDeleteI can totally relate and just wait it's just the beginning...there's more to come!!!!
ReplyDeleteLook forward to all the adventures...just curious, how does he know what a pad is for??
ReplyDeleteMonkey see. Monkey do.
ReplyDeleteWe all know Mac wears maxi pads.
I guess I'll just have to experience it through you. I think Sarah may take care of us in the ER dept though.
ReplyDeleteLol! I love the pad one! And your kid is the only one I know so far that has been to the ER so much. One tough kid!
ReplyDeleteHAAAA HAAAAAAAA! I laughed my head off. We're right there with you. Except for the pad thing... oh man do you have some good blackmail shots for the future girlfriends!
ReplyDelete