Friday, October 16, 2009

I am sooo domestic!


After many hours of picking stitches out and maybe a few tears...I have completed my very first project.
May I present to you...The Quilt.



I made this for a throw on our couch. It's warm and does the trick. So if y'all want the pattern it's super easy!!

13 comments:

  1. Are you kidding me... hate you right now! Seriously, I am so impressed Linds! I still need help with knitting a beanie so come home already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful Linds! I made a rag quilt once for our bed and I have never made one since. We still us it even though some of my stitches have come out and there are holes in it now. We are in a recession ya know and can't justify a new quilt ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Job! It looks awesome. It's very cute. I love quilts. Making one is on my list of "to do" crafts. Maybe I'll get around to it one day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's ok...I guess...I mean, oh wait - it's awesome! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. super impressed. turned out darling!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it!! I am impressed... instead of giving me the pattern...can you just make me one???? I'll get the material and everything!! Seriously you quilt looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow...impressive and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I recently pulled my sewing machine out to make Halloween costumes. I have yet to make a quilt but maybe one day. I love the colors in yours.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! Was it worth the many hours you slaved to create it? I never understood why quilts are so freaking expensive until I tried making one.

    ReplyDelete
  10. fabulous! i love getting domestic and learning new stuff! i have not made a quilt, don't know if i will, but i did get the sewing bug a few years ago and have made some surprisingly easy valances for the windows and now I can sew on Cub Scout patches! That is a big deal! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm impressed! I don't even remember how to thread a sewing machine. It looks beautiful- you've got SKILLZ!

    ReplyDelete