I don't know how many of you have actually seen the Northwest's coast, but I know why it's considered one of the prettiest places in the world. I am grateful I was able to see it!!!
We went with some of our friends to the very, very little city and was mostly entertained by Noah and Ben's conversations and fights.
We went to Tillamook City (about a 20 minute drive from PC) and toured the cheese factory!! Oh man, their ice cream, cheese and yogurt are some of the best I've ever tasted...too bad they don't sell it all over, also too bad that I can't eat more than a spoonful before I am farting up a storm.
Then we went bowling in a near by city called Lincoln City. They still had there Happy New Year sign up...good times.
Mac, Noah and I went to Portland for a day and I shopped while Mac caught up with an old missionary companion. Good shopping. Really good.
We spent a lot of time on the beach finding sand dollars and watching our kids get dirty. We made a fire on the beach and roasted Starbursts. We also watched Mitch try and skin board in 50 degree weather and a gale force winds...it was funny.
Anyway, thank you Tippetts for making the trip possible!!! We had a blast!
![]() |
| Make a Smilebox slideshow |


"Oh, I can't take good pictures! I'm not talented, etc." Whatever! Those were great! We are going to have to have a little talk about my tongue shot... but I did like Mitch's nipple shot- laughed out loud!
ReplyDeleteOh man I can't wait!!! You are making me excited to make the move.
ReplyDeleteLooks like fun. I'm jealous you didn't go with us ...
ReplyDeleteWow....beautiful photos...I agree with Megan, you're talented girl!!!
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures. I'm serious! You have a talent there lady. I'm so glad you got to have some fun. Miss you tons!
ReplyDeletehappy new year!
ReplyDeleteHey. I didn't know No-mah had an intolerance to dairy. So does Beau. Poor, poor cheese farts. Well, you know.
ReplyDelete