Linds, you need to keep the funny posts coming. You are the only person who can put me in stitches while looking at a blog. I'm holding you accountable to make me laugh at least 1x/week, or we won't vacation with the Machans in AZ or wherever the boys decide to take our families so they can golf.
totally funny!
ReplyDeleteI love him. I can't wait for him to tell your bishop.
ReplyDeleteImagine if he had George Washington Lincoln as his president.
LOL!! love him even more! and hello... will you tell me when you"re available jerk.
ReplyDeleteHe is awesome. You and him are awesome!
ReplyDeleteHahahahah Well, stop doing that!
ReplyDeleteThat is so funny!!!!!
ReplyDeleteLinds, you need to keep the funny posts coming. You are the only person who can put me in stitches while looking at a blog. I'm holding you accountable to make me laugh at least 1x/week, or we won't vacation with the Machans in AZ or wherever the boys decide to take our families so they can golf.
ReplyDeleteI know you are like totally busy and popular but can you post again... I miss seeing a cute little boy named Noah!
ReplyDelete