Anyway, darling movie and for the most part Noah did well, but I am going to wait for another several months before I attempt that again.
As for my birthday it was fun. We went to breakfast, temple and then I napped my brains out. Mac got me beautiful flowers and...Birkenstocks. SHUT UP. I have wanted these freaking shoes for two years! I need comfortable walking shoes! I go through a pair every other year. Anyway, I didn't take any pictures of these moments, but when Mac left for work last night my darling friend's husband (Mitch Tippetts) called to tell me that he'd watch Noah while his wife (Megan) and I go out to dinner!
We had so much fun just sitting and talking. Thank you Mac, Megan and Mitchell for making it such a special day!! And thank you all for the birthday calls, texts and emails. I love you all!!

I was just thinking Hannah might be ready for a movie. Guess I'll think again!
ReplyDeleteSo glad your birthday was great!
I'm jealous for the Birkenstock's.
HAPPY BIRTH to you!
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome you had a date night with a good friend on your birthday!!!!Hooray for Mac for being a good man and taking on the boys!!!
ReplyDeleteAwesome night! Thanks for the b-day/excuse to go out! Tell them about the waiter and how we giggled like idiots when the free chocolate came! And photoshop me and my prego face out next time! ;)
ReplyDeleteSo glad when those hubbie's pull through... you deserved a fun night out!
ReplyDeleteAnd you are about the 5th person who said that movie was cute... looks like I'm on my way. Noah are you George or what? In these pics I see so much of him it's nuts! You are just so dang cute and we miss you like crazy! Taedon will be so excited to see you soon and have a roommate, right mom?! ;)
Cut your hair.
ReplyDelete