Congrats!! So excited for you guys! Have fun with two boys (which is what I thought we were having...wouldn't believe the tech when she said Claire was a girl). Can't wait for pics and all the details when he arrives!
I don't get it? Is Mac switching to Opthamology? :) Happy for you three! Porter wants a girl next but secretly I want another boy because boys rock. Not that I'm announcing anything ... that I know of. Hope you're feeling well and not getting fat like I did.
Awesome! How exciting to have two boys. Heaven knows the first one you made is 100% ADORABLE! I'm sad we didn't get to tell you guys goodbye. Hope all goes well on the trip to the midwest! Keep in touch.
Sooooo excited!! And so happy I can FINALLY talk to the rest of the world about it. I'm also so excited about the fact that you are sitting right next me at this very moment. Congratulations to you all, we love you!!
Congratulations! Having 2 boys is the best! You will love it!
ReplyDeleteLindsey...I'm so happy for you!!!!!
ReplyDeleteYay! yay! yay! congrats to you guys. Noah will love having a little brother. call us when you're in town.
ReplyDeleteCongrats!! So excited for you guys! Have fun with two boys (which is what I thought we were having...wouldn't believe the tech when she said Claire was a girl). Can't wait for pics and all the details when he arrives!
ReplyDeleteSo excited!! SO So SO excited for yoU!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! So exciting!
ReplyDeleteI don't get it? Is Mac switching to Opthamology? :) Happy for you three! Porter wants a girl next but secretly I want another boy because boys rock. Not that I'm announcing anything ... that I know of. Hope you're feeling well and not getting fat like I did.
ReplyDeleteOh Yay!! How fun to have two little boys!!! I am so excited for your little family! I want to see you when you come in town next...call me!
ReplyDeleteAwesome! How exciting to have two boys. Heaven knows the first one you made is 100% ADORABLE! I'm sad we didn't get to tell you guys goodbye. Hope all goes well on the trip to the midwest! Keep in touch.
ReplyDeleteVery cute way to announce it! But, don't you remember, it's a girl?!?! 82% Sure! ;) I love u!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! I love that you are going to have two little guys running around. Hope you are feeling well. So fun to hear!
ReplyDeleteSooooo excited!! And so happy I can FINALLY talk to the rest of the world about it. I'm also so excited about the fact that you are sitting right next me at this very moment. Congratulations to you all, we love you!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! We are so excited for you guys! When you guys come into town let us know. We would love to see you!
ReplyDeleteI love him already.
ReplyDeletei have the biggest smile on my face! congratulations!!! xoxo
ReplyDeletegreat news! if Noah is anything like Jonah, you will have to be the new baby's body guard for a while. We are so excited for you guys!
ReplyDelete