The Tippetts came from F-ing Spokane (a 28 hour drive) just to spend a weekend with us!! Noah was thrilled and I was so-so about it my clothes may have come off due to over excitement.
Noah and Ben played their little hearts out and may have had "pee wars" on our floors...turds.
I had the pleasure of seeing Lottie again and she is DARLING.
They spent so much time in the water it turned yellow. Had to make them shower.
Noah knows how to flex is muscles.
Megan and I did our best to ignore our children and focus on more "important matters" (i.e. what future hairstyle will we get, or how much I longer I can lie to Mac about my "stitches" still not being healed).
Christmas passed in a blur. I remember pumping...then...pumping...I got a Kindle!! Hooray! Now I can read my cheesy teen books in public!
Will got a Neptune Sea mat and Noah sleeps next to Optimus Prime and Bumble Bee.
Mac received a lot of workout equipment, which is funny cause didn't I just have the baby?
Anyway, Merry Christmas and I hope you've had a fab New Years holiday!

Welcome back, my lady. Will is scrum-diddly-umptious. I can't believe he loves me so much.
ReplyDeleteSkype soon?
Oh I miss you guys! I'm glad you had some company for the holidays:)
ReplyDeleteWhatever. I'm going to punch you in the face next time I drive 28 hours for a visit. Really, I came for the Noodles & Co. I need a copy of those pictures! We got Ben that SAME Optimus Prime!
ReplyDeleteAll of the kids pictured are adorable! And... I don't mean you!
ReplyDeleteThis for really real makes me so excited! 27 days. Count them. 27. You too Mac-Daddy.
Well you're spoiled, Girl!!!! The photos are so darn cute!!!
ReplyDelete