So, here is what happened last month and the beginning of this one.
First, Noah's soccer team lost the finals. He was devastated-aka-mainly cloud watching during most games, but he really did feel amazing with that darn medal.
Second, Halloween. Noah went as a skeleton to the pre-school parade then later went trick or treating as a ninja. Wills was a hotdog at the parade and a skeleton later that eve.
I was Awesome.
Mac was Big Bird.
Halloween night...
Trunk or Treat eve...
We also had...wait for it....WAIT FOR IT...WILLS BIRTHDAY PARTY!!!
I know, right!!??? He hasn't changed for a few months so I'm still whacked out.
Ghetto cupcakes. I'm not saying that to get compliments...I mean gross cupcakes.
Maybe he did try to grab the flame. Who knows?
Not too sure about ice cream...
but sure enough to rub it all over...
Happy Birthday DOVE & DOVE!!
Lastly, Fall is in process of shedding leaves, which means that our front or backyard is in a constant state of disarray, but man, the boys love it.
Love you all.

NOOOOO!!! 1, Really? REALLY?!?!? Wowza how time flies. Ask Jen how Taedon did in soccer. They should have enrolled him in jazz class or ballet. Some days it should have been wrestling, he would knock down his own teammates just because, no soccer ball was in sight. Love you, love your boys. Let's talk about Big Bird...how awesome is that costume!
ReplyDeleteDying! Mac, you really are gonna trust Linds with pics such as these?! Idiot. ha
ReplyDeleteWill's birthday looked so much fun! I'm so proud of you. :) Give him a squeeze... Noah too!
Love and miss you guys so freaking much!!
p.s. Les' comment is killing me! LOL
First, Will is huge! Second, Mac rocks as Big Bird. Third, love the pics of the boys in the leaves.
ReplyDeleteI was just thinking about visiting you guys last year! I'm hoping I don't have to wait until you have another baby to visit you again. I seriously and selfishly wish you were going to be around for the holiday craziness.
WOW...your boys are so big...second love the big bird outfit...it take a big man to rock the bird!!!
ReplyDelete