Saturday, July 28, 2012

Matilda June Machan

Well, it's a girl.  She is amazing.  I can't believe we have a girl.  Granny, I told you I would name our girl June after you...
We went in on 7/23/2012 at 1:30AM and by 7:00AM she was ready.  I pushed 1.5 times and she was here.  When she was born the doctor held her up to me and my very first thought was, "What's wrong with his wiener?". 
She has this cry...squeak/squawk that I love...just not in the night.  She's just so girly.  The boys LOVE her.  Wills pets her every time I pass him.  Noah wants to watch me pump...awkwarrrdddd. 
Anyway, here are some hospital photos of her.  If you're wondering who she looks like I would like to recall to your mind that our children have the ability to look completely different than the next.  It's like a new gene pool to pick from every time I get pregnant.



Yes, she has the most kissable cheeks ever.

Ah, this one I wanted to show not because it's cute, but how incredibly awkward I am in the background.  The lady told me to pose like this and I thought it would be her head in my hands NOT my awkwardly bent torso in Mac's old baggy t-shirt!!!

Tily., what a miracle you are...I am so grateful to Him for you.


6 comments:

  1. She is perfect! I am so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so beautiful, Lin. Love her.

    I am thrilled for you to finally have a girl you can live your dreams through (i.e. beauty pageants and spelling bees).

    Give her a hard chop in the face from me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. bahaha! Love the awkward bent over you. And my boys got bored of the new baby when they walked in and found me pumping. They watched in silence. She is a beauty, I am so excited to see a girl in your family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had no idea you were already nine months along and ready to give birth!!! She is absolutely darling. So excited for you and your sweet boys. Love her name love her little face.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Machan's hope you are all healthy and happy! God Bless

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome!! Congratulations! How exciting! She is absolutely beautiful. I hope you are all adjusting well to being a family of 5 ... wow!

    ReplyDelete