Friday, December 14, 2012

Christmas is coming the goose is getting obese...Part I

Merry Christmas to one and all!!!  How have you been?  We're good.  We have gotten very little done, so we're kind of proud of that...
Okay, so we went to Coronado for Thanksgiving.  It was awesome.  The family rented us an apartment just for us (I don't think they know what to do with the chaos that is us).  Anywho, the view was incredible.  We went to the beach everyday and ate at one candy shop every night.  They now have a movie theater and tons of boutiques on the peninsula since my last visit 4 years ago.
Everyone was amazing.  Noah and Wills were smitten with the aunts, uncles and cousins!  Martha made some amazing dinners too.


Tough view, eh?  Yeah, this was the view from every room of the place.


Thanksgiving Day!!  I love you Tils!



Our favorite dive in Coronado (Clayton's)





Tily just fell asleep mid cheek stroke in my hand.  It was at dinner in KS.  She's the sweetest thing.

That just looks like a lot of stockings to me...



Since I had no pictures of our mercurial man on our trip I found this one...

Polka dots!!!!  BAARRRFFFF!  She's brilliant.





No comments:

Post a Comment