Saturday, April 6, 2013

Whoa!! It's been some time!!!

Okay, for some reason I thought I posted in February.  Obviously I was less right about that...
But!!  I am now so all you reader out there (Marva?  Kelly?) I update for you...I guess that would make it readerS, eh?

Will turned 2 in November (I was a little distracted to post pics...no judgement).


Remember when I made this ghetto cake at Noah's 3rd birthday (Where the Wild Things Are)??  Well, I'm lazy and procrastinated until abouttttt the day of  our second sons birthday.  Remember, no judgement.
First snowman...it was awful, but the smiles were worth it
Face

Second attempt!!  It's a dinosnowraus!!!! 



Easter egg hunting!!

Egg dying

Her fingers must taste sooooo good.
Mmmmmmmm


See!!  She can look grumpy too!  Squeeze!!! 







And finally, egg WARS!  
DONE!  Thanks for reading and hope you had a wonderful Easter remembering and celebrating The Savior!! 



2 comments:

  1. Hey, I'm a reader, too! :) :) You crack me up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa! Haven't looked on here in months. Glad to see an update though! When did will turn into a human? He is so grown up! Simply darling.

    ReplyDelete