Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Ohiopyle, PA

  We went camping in a small town called Ohiopyle.  It was stunning.  If it wasn't so pretty then I'm pretty sure we wouldn't have stayed the night.
  We stayed up late and ate treats around the fire (well, until about 9:30 which feels like 1:30am).

  We went hiking in the morning around the trails.  I took tons of "nature pictures" but I just looked at them and was like, "Why'd I take so many pictures of that rock on the path? 

Anyway, fun times.  I would like to go again.  Maybe not with a 1 year old.  Maybe not during that time of the month either. 






Bike ride over the "big bridge", but it really was a huge bridge and had such a great view

Kids played tag


Wills played in the dirt
 
Tily ate the dirt


Noah will find water and get in it no matter what he's wearing or how warm it is outside

I was really ornery

Wills doesn't do clothes for longer than a half day

Tily was so alert during the hike

Kids had a great time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment