Monday, June 15, 2009

Funny Story


As some of you may know one of my baby sisters (Kate) is staying with us until we're settled (June 2010). Really I just haven't bought a plane ticket for her because I don't want to face the inevitable, but this is a funny story I had to share.
Kate and I were at a beauty supply store in the mall on Saturday (extremely good deals on hair care products). I guess I was a bit too touchy, or too old to be acting like a complete idiot. We were checking out at the same time and the girl at the counter asked if we were in town for the gay parade. Whoops!! APPARENTLY WHEN YOU'RE CONSTANTLY GRABBING YOUR SISTERS BOOBS PEOPLE GET THE WRONG IDEA. Honky-Squeezy.

4 comments:

  1. LOL well that sounds about right!! I love it you are fitting right in!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA HA HA! That's one for the old journal, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! Oh man, that was a good laugh. What will they say next time time when you walk in naked?

    ReplyDelete