Friday, June 26, 2009

I'm it!!!

Ashlee Simper/Smoot "tagged" me. I've never been tagged so this was VERY embarrassing. Apparently when you get tagged you must take a picture of yourself right then and there, so this is what y'all get. I can't believe it! I feel so foolish! I haven't even given myself a glance all morning!! Oh, and then you have to tag more people? If this is the case I chose-Julie Knowlton (let are game begin), Danielle Haroldsen (sucker) and LESLIE BARNES. Come on...please.

7 comments:

  1. So...that street walker career is really taking off huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You never cease to amaze me with your natural beauty! I am so jealous that i can't look that when I wake up every morning! Mac is such a lucky man! LOL I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy Crap. Why? How? You are so freaking funny! I am laughing so hard right now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loser...you SO stole my look. If I don't get my green eyeshadow back in the mail this week, you're in some serious trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You crack me up Linds! Thanks for the laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL! Oh man. Bran won't let me post the picture I took of myself because "his mission president reads our blog"! Let's just say my picture was less than family friendly.

    Bless you for this. Why are we so stunningly beautiful? Get us in a magazine.

    ReplyDelete