Do you ever smell a fart so putrid that you KNOW it's not yours? That you're POSITIVE that your spouse is just hiding in the closet farting away making you life miserable? Like (for example) you smell that rotten egg fart in the bedroom and you decide that your husband needs to be reminded that you breathe air as well. You leave the room (after looking in every nook and cranny for the culprit) go down the hallway, out the back door, over to the next apartment complex where your husband is just "innocently" playing basketball (for the past hour) and he looks at me with that doe-eyed expression like I've "LOST IT".
Well, if you have done something like that I'll let you in on a little secret. It's probably you. So I guess this is a "public apology" to Mac. Sorry. Also, sorry for aboutttttt the next 5 hours. Love you!
Wednesday, July 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Actually, it was probably Leslie. You can smell hers from another state.
ReplyDeleteoh gosh. more blueberries? or did you ignore the fact that you actually can't have ice cream?
ReplyDeleteAs long as Noah is in diapers, you can blame it on him.
ReplyDeleteI dunno Jules... Linds has a stench unlike anything I've ever smelled before! I'm w/ Mags... it probably is the ice cream you always eat w/o taking your lactaid pills! All I know is I'm glad I don't have to roll my eyes at you when you let one rip near me! ;) P.S. Wanna see Noah's boo-boo! :(
ReplyDelete