
So last weekend we went to Montana to see Glacier National Park with a few friends. We thought we were going to camp, but due to heavy weather we got a 12x12 (144 square ft. cabin with no toilet). Since I was expecting to sleep on the ground and poo behind trees I was excited to stay in the cabin and so was Noah.
We got into the park and it was amazing. The heavy rain and clouds covered a lot of beauty, but you could still tell it was amazing.

Noah enjoyed the whole drive and was amazed at everything around him. I can't believe he was so passionate about the park!

When we weren't driving through the rain the kids played at the little playground and got all sorts of dirty. Eliza, Noah and Ben loved playing on the swing and in the campfire remains. Noah and Benny ran around together constantly looking for mischief to get into and I MAY have taken
several photos of Ben's butt, but that's only because he didn't even notice it coming off. That kid is hilarious!

hi
ReplyDeleteYou got to just love Montana!!!
ReplyDeleteWhy do I want to punch Noah's face in?
ReplyDelete(This is a good thing for those of you who don't know me)
P.S. Mag by Design is the best thing that ever happened to my blog. Thank you.
I love you.
Looks like a fun trip, despite the weather being what it was. At least you got to see a full moon or two, huh?
ReplyDeleteI did not blow up the picture to see that kids crack and have a laugh... I did not! Glad you had a good time, even though it makes me jealous you're not doing it with US!
ReplyDeletep.s.
Dear Noah,
you are the only person I call for when my mommy says we are going to play with friends... even to this day!
Love,
Taedon
This is right where I'm from... I grew up on the Canadian side (near Waterton) and absolutely love it there. I have so many fond memories of Glacier and am so glad you got to check it out. It's stunning, eh? :)
ReplyDeleteP.S. I think you're brave and very cool to camp with a toddler.
Erin