Friday, August 7, 2009

University of Utah Alum-


Mac has received a few phone calls about the U's alumni magazine that was recently published. I guess out of the five picture in there two were of the Machan's...or were they? Our friends scanned the magazine so I could show the world...I am not Lindsey, but DR. WEAVER-future surgeon. Mac is not Mac, but rather a guy named Brady and Noah is not Noah, but Brady's
daughter. Thank you and yes, we are accepting graduation gifts.

Sincerly,
Katrina Weaver, Brady Wilkinson and daughter

14 comments:

  1. This post made me smile. That is hilarious. I am glad to see you and your family doing well. You are missed.
    ~Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Freakin' AWESOME!!! Too funny!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That made me laugh very loudly. I am so jealous this hasn't happened to me!

    And you tell Noah, he looks nothing but manly. Stupid University of Utah.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously... are you sure they just didn't make it up? I need a copy!! That is freaking hilarious! OH and done & done! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What the! That is so funny. What surgery did you complete? The first sex change on a 2 year old? How could they be so off.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm laughing out loud right now... tears. Oh man, that's good stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is sooo funny! And Noah a girl???? No way!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow. Speechless. Great journalism. Congratulations on graduating Katrina!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. We did not know you were so famous, Congratulations again!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW! You've gotta be impressed by their accuracy. I had no idea of your secret identity as a med student. That makes me wonder about everything I have EVER received from the U.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Okay, so I just FINALLY found your blog from Megan's and have probably been laughing non-stop for the past few minutes reading about your confessions of farts and graduation awards and stunning mug shots. Who knew you looked so good without even looking at yourself in the mirror in the morning. Your blog is AWESOME. You have officially made it to my blog list (if that's okay). I'll have to send you an invite to mine (although mine is no match for what I just read on yours!)

    ReplyDelete
  12. P.S. You know Julie Knowlton?! Brannigan grew up right by me. He is good friends with my brother. Awesome couple. Small world!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So, is this really a mistake or has the U just exposed your secret identities? Really, Lindsey/Katrina, really.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Linds, I'm laughing so hard from that story it hurts. I can't wait to show Porter this story tomorrow morning. He's such a wimp ... asleep already and it's what, only 1:00 am?

    ReplyDelete