Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween

Ok, Noah was Elmo for Halloween. Here's the thing-I know I can be annoying and usually piss the person I'm bugging off to no end, but Noah is different. When I start to bug him he only laughs harder, which makes me do it more...and I laugh harder too.
I start taking pictures of Noah by the door and can't stop! He was too cute!! So then he started running away from me. He ran to his room laughing the whole time. I caught up to him on his bed and he tried to swat at the camera while laughing. It takes a great person to laugh while I'm pestering them...


We went to a church function called a "trunk or treat" and ate dinner. Noah and his friend Ben were the two terds lying on the floor in the middle of everything. Idiots, but still really funny. Man, i was pretty camera happy that night.

I hope all of you had a great Halloween and look forward to seeing your little ones in costume!

8 comments:

  1. I feel like laying on the floor at ward parties, but I'm not cute enough to pull it off. I love the white pumpkin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss you guys soooo much and wish you were there on Sunday!(I know that's an impossible wish, but still!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cutest little Elmo I have ever seen!! And that dimple... oh my... love you (and miss you) Noah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Noah looks awesome in his Elmo costume! I can just see him laughing and giggling, running away from you but not really wanting you to stop bugging him... haha!
    So I love Noah's long shaggy hair- I want to let Jonah's grow out like that, but if I let it go he would have a 2 foot long rat tail, no joke. It grows like 20 times faster than the rest of his hair. Instead we do shoddy home haircuts. Noah may make me change my ways- Jonah will thank him, I'm sure! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seriously...those dimples are getting deeper! I love him. Cuter than the original Elmo by far.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel like Noah's dimples are an abyss. And I feel like I want to cut off his hair and glue it onto my own head.

    Get over it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i am glad you were camera happy! he is so freaking adorable. glad you guys had a happy halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all the pictures! Thats how it should be. What a cute little man you have and that hair, seriously.

    ReplyDelete