Wednesday, October 20, 2010

What a week!!!

I was surprised to find out that my sisters were coming here for a visit about 7 hours before they flew in!! This might not sound like a big deal, but in the history of my family (Poulton side) that gesture has NEVER. BEEN. MADE. EVER. I was so shocked and overwhemled by it all that I had to touch them every so often to make sure they were really there and I wasn't having some
"third trimester episode" or something. Noah was in heaven because they spoil him with love!








Mac knew the whole time and was just as excited as I was, but he kept it on the down low until the day of...
While the Darlings were here we went to an expo to pick up Mac's marathon packet. Noah played some sort of kid tennis and I tried all the samples of things (do not recommend because they really don't sell good snacky foods). We shopped and went to lunch. I was so content...







So, as stated above-Mac ran a marathon...the day before his birthday and did GREAT! Then we went to T-Rex Cafe to celebrate. Noah was completely taken with it. It really is an amazing restaurant. Kind of like Rain Forest Cafe, but all dinosaurs.




Mac was given a mug that Noah painted. It's so darn ugly. Green, Orange and purple, but Mac loved it and will be able to use it (I hope). Happy 31st my Hummingbird Husband. You are truly loved.



6 comments:

  1. best week of my life!! i love you guys more than you'll ever know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I want to squeeze Noah in all those pictures! Happy Birthday Mac! I won't say anything about it being the best birth day ever. Congrats on the marathon too! When's the Iron Man? I'm so glad your sisters could come to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Photos and Lindsey, Beautiful as always!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bet Mac trained a week before the race and still killed it! I think of Mac (yes, your husband is on my mind) when I am trying to pull through those last few miles "mind over matter".

    Love that your sisters came out to visit you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad that you Poulton's are just full of love lately. ;) That is so wonderful they came to visit... what a sweet, sweet surprise!! Oh and what are those idiots wearing, b/c I do not want to copy them... come on Mags?!
    Noah, how I miss you and your dimples! Here's a wet one, mmmmmmuah!
    Mac-Daddy, Happy Happy Birthday!
    Lindsey, where are you hiding that baby... you look amazing!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete