Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Spring has Sprung!

I love the KC actually has a spring. I love that our backyard (still can't believe we even have one!) has little flowers blooming all over the grass.

I ran a half marathon on Saturday the 16th (it's called the Oz marathon and the Wicked Fast half, which isn't). Anyway, fun, fun. The wind was blowing so hard I looked like I was drunk. I would just jerk to the right or left for no reason.

We then went to an earth fair where I fell in love with a tiny Screech Owl! I want one! Wills is pretty cute too.


And they had these stadium benches that you could neither sit or stand on...I guess squatting is okay.


Then we went to our neighbors house for his friend's birthday party. Indiana Jones theme. So cute. Mac and Wills hung out with Vince and Gwendie. Talking about man things.

Aahhhhhhh, nothing says "Easter" quite like egg dying and a couple of glocks.






Seriously, that face.

We hid eggs all over the the backyard and Noah went to search 'em out. After about 5 seconds Mac turned to me and said, "I think we can rule out investigator for a future career for him." He passed about 8 eggs before looking about the yard in total confusion. Bless you baby.

Then we went to a friends house were the kido's did the same thing. And so did Noah. He would celebrate 1 egg while the other kids would take the remaining 5 in front of him. Our friend Whitney had to take him by the hand and show him where to find more eggs. Love you Noah, Noah.

The day ended with "egg wars". A tradition in Mac's family. You take your dyed eggs and smash tip to tip with the other eggs. Only one will survive this and ironically Noah's "Noah egg" was the one that stayed whole. Anyway, Happy Easter everyone. We have much to be thankful for on this day!!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on running a half marathon...you go girl!!! Also love the photos!!!

    ReplyDelete