Sunday, April 10, 2011

Workin' at the Carwash, yah!

Ok, so one of the perks/downside of marrying a border collie is that you have crap to do ALL THE TIME. Even on Saturday. I mean, come on!!! I don't like moving more than my eyelids on that day. It's the only day Mac can really help out a.k.a do everything.



So this weekend we washed the pterodactyl turds off our cars. Noah immediately took off his shirt and started getting the cars washed. Wills sat there barking orders at us...lazy bird.




Then I bathed the kids (cause dirty children drive me a weee bit insane).
As I was rinsing his hair I thought...NORA or NOAH? Yeah, it's getting long. Aubrey loves her big sis!!

3 comments:

  1. FUNNY...At least they washing the car and doing something productive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your girls are so cute! Lindsey, his hair is so LONG! And Will? Oh man, those cheeks...

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you don't cut his hair soon... Taedon may be attracted to him the next time he sees him. My son likes that pretty, blonde hair & blue eyes thing. Can you blame him though?!

    Will, could you make me want to squeeze you any more... ugh, I love you!

    p.s. Mac... you are so freaking tan!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete