
We (me) ate two bags of really, really chocolatey covered pretzels. I feel that it was important to mention the pretzels for some reason...in case you feel prompted to make and send me some...(hint, hint Meggles).
Noah started school and is playing a soccer game every Saturday morning. GOOOO TIGERS #7!!
Noah did a Mom's Night Out for his class and sang the cutest songs and made me a corsage. He was the only one that had to be scolded numerous time to pay attention. He really is my son.
At one point in my life I made a promise to myself that if I had two of the same gender I wouldn't dress them like twins. I think it's really lame...
AND I DID IT ANYWAY!!!!
Skeleton Pj's-
Sweat suits-
Birthday suits!!

I love the cuteness of these two. I can only dream of having two of the same gender to dress them the same. Maybe I will have to sneak in a dress for Nolan from time to time? How are you? Miss you.
ReplyDeleteThis brought tears to my eyes... how I miss those boys!!
ReplyDelete