I want to say thank you to all of you who sent us Christmas cards. We don't feel so alone out in the dead center of the country. So thank you. We leave up the cards for way too long because we love seeing your ugly mugs.
Wills is walking or more like toddling around the house. He goes through the garbage on a bi-hourly basis. What is the best part of it is when Mac asks me why I put his (insert random item here) in an empty cereal box, or why I took his deodorant and wiped it on the walls. I am immature. I know this, but really? REALLY?

So many things made me happy about this post...
ReplyDelete1. That your boy looking elf, Grape, is actually female. Not sure what that is teaching your boys, but hey... it's your life.
2. Their mugs!
3. Your commentary. You are so funny. How did you get to be so funny?!
4. Break the Ice. I love you for reminding me of it's greatness!
5. Mac thinking you would be that immature... how dare he! (or not!)
Gosh, I miss you all! Glad you had a wonderful Christmas!!
Loves.