We're here! It was an 11.5 hour drive and we did it without stopping!! Noah didn't cry or whine at all it was truly amazing, but when we got here he cried up until he went to bed.
We're about moved in and feeling a bit more settled.
Mac was a bit surprised when we arrived and found no walk-in closets. Wow. Really? Although the floor plan said so he didn't remember what it was like when we walked through it... He keeps arguing about it...OK! You're right about the paper!! Doesn't change the fact that invisiclothes can't fit in there!
Enough about that- Mac is doing all the hard work. I just sit around and talk about how this is a weird vacation and that we'll be home in no time.
Anyway, I miss all of you. We all do. Noah cried about Lailai and Tae. He keeps thinking we're going home and wants to play.
Thank you to all of our friends who we love so much (especially the Reams and Kents for the farewell parties). We love you and will keep you posted.
Saturday, June 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

So glad you made it. I can't wait to hear more about your Spokane Adventures.
ReplyDeleteglad you made it- can you fb me your address. do you think you could add us to you friend list?
ReplyDeleteI thought about calling you for a walk tomorrow. This sucks. I miss you.
ReplyDeleteHey I an glad you made it safely to Washington.... You are going to have so much fun..and your weird long vacation will end before you know it and you will be back here in no time!! Love you!!
ReplyDeleteK well talk about making someone cry! Taedon won't stop asking for you now too!! I love the invisiclothes comment too!! Also... nice on the no stopping... Andrew would be SO proud! And nothing from Noah... you are superkid!!! Well we love you guys so much and don't miss you @ all! ;) I just have to say that to trick my mind! Talk soon! LOVE YOU!
ReplyDeletep.s. need Mag's e mail and Quick... what the darling header!
ReplyDeleteGlad you got there safe and sound!! I am really so excited for you guys...and so proud of you too!
ReplyDelete