So, being on the budget we're on I couldn't quite afford all of the expensive brands I was used to plus, they had been irritating my skin lately. If you can afford the nice face washes and moisturizer then that's great (please keep in mind that I have a pet white tiger, so I'm probably still better than you).
The dermatologist told me that with sensitive/dry skin these products have the best results with his patients. I switched two weeks ago. Just to appease Mac I told him I would try the products out. I was hooked within a few days.
So, if you have my problem (which you don't because I don't have problems) try them out.
But if you have oily skin...you're on your own...freak.

Love this because it bubbles AND scientific reasons.

This cream is made up of the same things your skin cells are made of, it's been in magazines every where and everyone that has used it loves it. If you want to try it you can find it at Walgreen's.

Awesome, I was going to ask you the name of this cream that you were talking about yesterday and now I have it. Heading to Walgreen today!
ReplyDeleteI'm so buying those products. I can't WAIT until Mac is a REAL derm because I plan on bribing him for free skin care products and botox. That's the real reason I became friends with you guys, and the fact that you gave our baby lots of presents was just an added bonus. I target the givers.
ReplyDeleteOoooh...Thanks for the advice. I used to use Cetaphil and then switched to the expensive products from Dustin's esthetician (he has oily skin...freak). But they are sooooo expensive. I am thinking to switch. And based on your bubbles and scientific reasons I may just do it. :)
ReplyDeleteLizzie uses Cetaphil, but we're going to have to try that cream. Dry skin faces of the world...UNITE!
ReplyDeleteWhat is this madness?! I don't even want to see those in my peripheral!
ReplyDeleteJust kidding. Glad these work for you. Your skin is the pickiest skin out there, so if these work, they must be magic. :)
Paper towels.
Hey Lind, Found the cream at Walmart and brought it...thanks!!!!
ReplyDeleteOh, I forgot to tell you, I was laughing because when I told everyone on my blog that Beau said, "Whoa" as planes flew past, it was just because he wasn't expecting them to be in the air so soon. Because he built them last week.
ReplyDelete