Friday, July 23, 2010

Blonde Glam!!

Most of my friends are brunette so really I don't know why I'm posting this, BUT I have found my shampoo!!! Finally! I really have tried EVERYTHING under the sun, but alas, my favorite has arrived. Redken's Blonde Glam. It's NOT a highlight enhancing shampoo and conditioner so really anyone with dry/fine hair can use it. It does give you a little more shine since dry hair doesn't shine at all...Anyway, if you want to try it I think most of the country is doing their litre duo sale right now...

3 comments:

  1. Hurray! But what about us brunettes? Do they have a darker version? I just tried Moroccan Oil - I like it! My hair is much softer with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That great for blondes but I agree with Megan, what about us brunettes!!!(Yes, I'm back to being a brunette!)

    ReplyDelete