Noah sat by me the other day rubbing my tummy and then moving his little hand to my boobs he asked, "Mom, which one's the baby?". I don't know either, kid.
LOL! Bran asked the same thing when he saw your picture. But seriously, I am sorry. I feel like I am the only person who can really relate to you. No one else knows what it is like to have that level of swoob for 18 months.
Funny but at least you have a excuse!!!
ReplyDeleteLOL! He says the best stuff! Poor Lindsey and her massive boobs. ;) Post a picture!
ReplyDelete:)
ReplyDeletehaha. at least we can laugh about it, right.
ReplyDeleteLOL! Bran asked the same thing when he saw your picture. But seriously, I am sorry. I feel like I am the only person who can really relate to you. No one else knows what it is like to have that level of swoob for 18 months.
ReplyDeleteI love you Noah! Keep 'em coming.
ReplyDelete