Monday, July 12, 2010

City Market and Such

Mac's sister Christie came down from WI for the 4th of July weekend. We went to the City Market and Noah loved it! He rode the little train and would wave at us every time he'd pass us.





He also has gotten into putting his shirt over his head and seeing where his legs will take him...usually into a strangers legs or pole, which I sympathetically laugh at him.

Christie also gardened for us. We will miss her for so many reasons and hope to see her soon!!


We've been swimming, or Mac has as I sit there taking pictures.


Mac and I thought this was weird but we've got bunnies. They're cute and fluffy and small and I love them. If I had a garden I would probably curse them, but since I don't have a domestic drop of blood in me I can love them.


Noah also made some friends (twins!) named Janie and Charlie. We went to the zoo and I only had the energy to take two pictures. One of them at the Sea Lions and one when Noah got home to show how sweaty he was!!! I am not used to this air!! It's wet! Not like Hawaii, but heavy water air. Muggy? Anyway, Noah looks like this every day we're outside and for some reason overcast is wetter than blue skies and hotter...I need to freeze my giant bra's before leaving the house.



5 comments:

  1. Stop being so funny. You're making me jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my, noah looks like he just got out of the tub. I sympathize for you guys, I can't stand muggy air! You feel like you are suffocating! But isn't it good for you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you guys are just comin' right along... as I knew you would! That pic of Noah with his shirt up made me giggle aloud. I can't believe the wet hair picture. You can see now why I was always drenching myself in lotion when we moved to UT. Anyways... lets Skype soon k! Miss and love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Muggy Air, YUCK!!! Noah looks so much older :(, you guy will eventually get use to it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That market looks awesome! Uh, who do those twins think they are!?! I am going to have to take them out. Don't they know Noah HAS a friend by the name of BenjiBen! j/k ;) Sorry about the sweaty-ness. No wrinkles though!!

    ReplyDelete