Can you believe it!! Will is one month??!!! I can't believe how fast time flies when you're strung out on no sleep and all you do all day is nurse and pump.
Anyway, since he's been here I've learned a few things about him. One, he doesn't like getting his nostrils pinched together so I don't do that more than 5 times a day. Also, I've learned that he farts...A LOT. Big ones that can last several seconds. And lastly, he's trying to smile!! It's so cute!! It doesn't look like a smile, but Noah smiled just like this right before he actually did...can't wait to see that dimple on command.
Here are some pics of the boys. None of me cause I am too pretty to be in any of them, besides I really don't feel like putting a bra on.
Saturday, December 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

He is so darling! Can't believe how huge Noah looks next to the little guy. Congratulations again...so happy for you!
ReplyDeleteawwwwwwwwwww....so precious!!!! Both boys are beautiful!!!! or is it handsome!!!
ReplyDeleteLooks like Mac really adores his boys too, is he watching TV or something? Or is he telling Noah to go fill up his juice cup for dinner. Ha ha. Love your boys.
ReplyDeleteI can't believe how much bigger Will is! He's all alert and everything. I like his boxing gloves so he can defend himself from Noah! Tell Noah hi from Damyell:)
ReplyDeleteHow is this possible?! Ah, it goes by far too fast.
ReplyDeleteNoah, you seem to be the best big brother! So cute are those two!