Friday, April 1, 2011

Got Milk?

Sooooo, I'm trying to cut back my milk production. I am down to 2 pumps a day. This is what both pumps can look like...and I still feed him 5 bottles a day! BOOM! (ps. this is after I nurse him)

I was planning on stopping at 100 bags...almost 150 bags later I still haven't dried up!! Yes, I was planning on just drying up once I started exercising...guess a better pump really does make all the difference!
This is what our deep freeze looks like at 75 bags, but I'm too lazy to go down there and take another picture...ugh, legs...


I'm really hoping my milk won't end up tasting like...turkey bacon...or pork...?

5 comments:

  1. Wow...you can feed the whole neighborhood!!!lol!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy Crap Lindsey! You could start a little side business with that much milk! Otherwise, Will's gonna be pouring that stuff on his cereal when he's six. Joking of course. and...I miss you tons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work!! I bet your boobs are huge. I'm jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is what you get for having ginormous boobs. Now if only Mac could touch them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seriously, who are you! I'm a at a loss for words. I can't believe your freezer still has room, b/c even when I was there it looked like that. I'm for sure getting a hospital rental next time!

    ReplyDelete