Friday, July 2, 2010

The Auntie Darlings

So I had my twin little sisters drive from SLC to KS with me and Noah. Can't convey how grateful for them I was/am!! That 18 hours went by much nicer with those two. We drove to Nebraska and stayed the night before going on to KC. I will say this about Nebraska-at some point in that state there is a stretch of about 10 miles that smells like a dump rolled in sour milk and eaten (if possible) by a dead animal. I don't know if to become a Nebrask'n you have to take a dump off this highway or what, but...oh...



We would switch drivers every few hours and I feel kinda (mainly not at all) bad that Maggie had to drive through torrential rain. I took pictures of her and even though I know she was crying on the inside she still smiled while a took the pics.





Anyway, Maggie and Kate became my lifting people and Noah's mothers. I LOVE having them around. Mags some how knew what tone I took with Noah and would a leave the situation. They did all my chores and took Noah swimming while Mac and I went out looking for house crap.








We love them and their presence is missed always. Thank you again girls.
p.s. Kate-I really hope your mosquito bites heal so you can have legs again.

4 comments:

  1. The question is, did Nebraska smell as bad as Mitch??? That would be powerful. Also, could you please refrain from posting cute pictures of Noah in his big boy underwear, when "other" children are clearly not even close to being potty trained!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are such dolls! I really need them as my sitters too... I'm calling girls... very soon! :) I'm so glad they came with you to make life a little easier on your big move. BTW, I love that 1st picture of you. It's such a classic pose you do. ha

    Love and miss you all!

    p.s. post pics when you get all your house crap ;) together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Remember when your mom leaned over and started talking to you in the movie theater and you wanted to throw up? I bet you made that face.

    Mags and Kate are about to get kidnapped by me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your sisters ROCKS!!!! Miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete